Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 09 2wd and was wondering if a level kit (rough country) could be added to a 6" suspension to get more lift. i already purchased a 3inch bod lift..

·
Registered
69 Posts
How high do you wanna be?? That puts you at 9 inches of lift before tires? R u tryin to make 44s fit?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Not sure about the 6 inch by I have a 07 2wd with a 3" leveling kit with a 3" body lift and Im clearing 35" tires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
want to clear 37's is there anything else except for the sus n bod lift i can do to get more lift out of my truck?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I don't see why with a six " suspension lift and. 3" body you wouldnt clear them.already. I may be wrong but I thought guys running the 7" lift were clearing 37 w/o body. I would think you will be good with out the level

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
want to clear 37's is there anything else except for the sus n bod lift i can do to get more lift out of my truck?
A 7inch CST suspension Lift might do it. Or getting the 6" Fabtech and getting aftermarket UCA from PRG and then some Radflo 2.5" Coilovers for up front and 2" shocks for the back and I vet you could. Talk to Greg @ PRGproducts.com

·
Registered
276 Posts
How high do you wanna be?? That puts you at 9 inches of lift before tires? R u tryin to make 44s fit?
Hmmmm, 44's on a Titan...:love-sick-big:

·
Registered
853 Posts
A 7inch CST suspension Lift might do it. Or getting the 6" Fabtech and getting aftermarket UCA from PRG and then some Radflo 2.5" Coilovers for up front and 2" shocks for the back and I vet you could. Talk to Greg @ PRGproducts.com

This is exactly what I was going to recommend. Do not add a leveling kit to the six inch kit.

The CST 7in kit is the way you wanna go.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i ahve 37"s on mine. 3 inch body with a 6 inch pro comp. i rub a bit. spoecially turning while hitting bumps. or turning to sharp in general. but getting used to it. now i dont rub. minus the bush whacker fender flares. i had to cut them for clearance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts