Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
i was just wonding how it would look if i get 20" wheels with maybe 33 or 35 tires for my titan, i need help, i just got my titan level out 2", and now i want to get some wheels, can i get some pics if anyone has one, does it look nice with 20" wheels when the truck is level out. Thanks

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hey everyone,
i was just wonding how it would look if i get 20" wheels with maybe 33 or 35 tires for my titan, i need help, i just got my titan level out 2", and now i want to get some wheels, can i get some pics if anyone has one, does it look nice with 20" wheels when the truck is level out. Thanks
What year, cab, and 4wd or 2wd is your T?? That will help us Taylor the response to you

·
Registered
69 Posts
i am running no lift or level with 20s 305/55/r20 nitto terra graplers. i love the look with out the leveling kit. BUT i am actually ordering my level kit next week. (2.5'') ... AND I CANT EFFING WAIT!!

id post up pic but i dont know how to yet and cant figure it out..lol

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
i am running no lift or level with 20s 305/55/r20 nitto terra graplers. i love the look with out the leveling kit. BUT i am actually ordering my level kit next week. (2.5'') ... AND I CANT EFFING WAIT!!

id post up pic but i dont know how to yet and cant figure it out..lol
I saw on your other post on how you are selling your grill guard. Just so you know, you are now going to be nose high by at least half an inch when you pull that off. My recommendation is that if you are set on buying the 2.5" spacers for up front is plan on some lift blocks for the rear as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ok thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts