Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07. I was getting a rattle in the front end of the truck. Took it to Marlboro Nissan and they said it was the liscence plate bracket and there was nothing they could do. I have replaced the screws myself and the noise is still there. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Find point of contact where it's loose, such as the bottom brace, and ziptie a small peice of cloth around the suspected area. If it continues to rattle, move to a different location. Eventually you'll find it, and it'll stop.

Or just remove the front license plate....

·
Registered
494 Posts
Is it the plate and the adapter making the noise or the adapter and the bumper? If it is the plate/adapter, then put some weather stripping on the backside of the plate and that will prevent any noise and scratching (works great on trucks on cars). If it is the adapter/bumper then idk what would work that wouldn't be perminent.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sure it isn't the condenser fan rattling? Reach in there and shak it by hand, if it rattles then take it out and librially rap the 2 lower mounts with felt tape. If that is it it's a common noise with the Titan/Armadas

·
Registered
252 Posts
I cut a piece of dyna-mat to put behind my licence plate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.