Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Maybe.....just maybe they've never left. But then again the site was down this weekend and everyone should have been booted even if they did enter the chat room and leave it up on there computer for what....2-3 weeks!! LoL I noticed this also.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Slurppie said:
Is there a problem with Live Chat forgetting to release Titan_TX from the user list?
I thought his account was deleted. :?

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Oh that's right....that was Mr. Argumentitive!! I do think JT removed him.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I'll check it out and see what's happening. I believe he was in there when his account mysteriously got deleted, and for some unknown reason he's still there.....kind of spooky.... :lol:

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
He's stalking your hands JT!!! :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
firecracker said:
M4ck is working on figuring that one out.

Does anyone believe in GHOSTS? :lol:
Well if you can believe in a mechanic wanting soft hands then you should be able to believe in Ghosts :lol:

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
:lol: So Slup I understand you got to meet the infamous soft hands of JT. Did you get to shake his hand and are they as soft as we think!! LoL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had the honor of meeting both Dale and his wife. And just between us, Dale 's hands are softer :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
:lol: :lol: did they smell like flowery lotion also? :lol:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Slurppie said:
Is there a problem with Live Chat forgetting to release Titan_TX from the user list?
Hehe, he is still there! :lol:

He somehow made the jump to the new server with us!

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
HE'S GONE!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I just noticed that too LDO!! I was going to recreate his user account and log in as him, then log out and delete the account to get rid of it but it appears m4ck or bixll beat me to it. I'm kind of saddened :twisted: it's a dark day now that I don't have anyone lurking my hands... :lol:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
JetTech said:
I just noticed that too LDO!! I was going to recreate his user account and log in as him, then log out and delete the account to get rid of it but it appears m4ck or bixll beat me to it. I'm kind of saddened :twisted: it's a dark day now that I don't have anyone lurking my hands... :lol:
Were you feeling abit "Possessed"? :devil:

·
Registered
601 Posts
JetTech said:
it's a dark day now that I don't have anyone lurking my hands... :lol:
It's all about the gloves my friend... All about the gloves. :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts