Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many would be up for a meet at robert moses park by the beach sometime in august. Fior those that dont know it is by jones beach not too far.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey NY, I also posted the question on TT to see if there are any takers from there as well and as you already know, count me in. Anybody else??

·
Registered
276 Posts
Irongrave said:
Mind if I post this on LINXC (long island Xterras club) and CF?
Yeah, I think that would be cool, at least to keep it all Nissan. Besides, once all the Fronty owners get a good taste of the Titan, they'll want one too!! j/k. I, myself am a former Frontier owner. What do you think NY??

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Irongrave said:
haha well ya'll never show up. jk.
great idea put it up on your frontier site too and dont forget i was the only titan at busters there irongrave lol.

·
Registered
539 Posts
im in let me know

·
Registered
178 Posts
nytitan1 said:
great idea put it up on your frontier site too and dont forget i was the only titan at busters there irongrave lol.
i know, tried a few other meets and no one came, I was actully just at busters sat for a friends bday and I just lifted steve's truck sunday. I know he'll be down for the beach, got an idea for a date

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Irongrave said:
i know, tried a few other meets and no one came, I was actully just at busters sat for a friends bday and I just lifted steve's truck sunday. I know he'll be down for the beach, got an idea for a date
have to take a look at the calender will let you know.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Try Clubarmada also as well....I can count atleast spotting 60 nissan trucks a day just driving into 3 boroughs...and cannot believe there is not even 10 person on this post...

·
Registered
276 Posts
will do. thanks.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i'll be there, just lemme know what day

·
Registered
276 Posts
looks like about 10 or so, thus far, between here, other sites & irons crew. i'll be talking to my old man tonight anyway so i'll ask him what has to be done to stake a claim for some space over there. july & august are pretty crazy over there with just regular beachgoers, so i want to be sure we can all hang together. what do you guys think i should give him as a rough estimate on how many vehicles? i was figuring at this rate maybe 25 or so.
PS - any ideas as far as a date yet, i'm good with whatever you guys think.

·
Registered
539 Posts
my brother wants to come one problem though hes got an fj crusier it will be fun we can make fun of him .is this going to be on the beach or by the beach

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wahts up charlie by the beach they do have a couple of spots that you can drive on the beach but you need a permit.

·
Registered
539 Posts
whats up with ur pops im confused does he do security or run the beach area

1 - 20 of 90 Posts