Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks, Just getting into the whole forum thing. Proud owner of a '07 Titan crewcab LE. This is my second Titan, had an '04 Kingcab. Love my truck, use it for work and loading up the kids for road trips. I am wanting to do an air filter kit for it, also beef up the brakes, and then level the back end to match the front, but need to lift it backup when pulling the trailer and boat ( some kinda air lift?) . Don't want it to bottom out. Also interested in a super chip. I'll be grateful for any suggestions. Not sure how to get the feedback on the forum though. Thanks.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome to the Club. CAIs are abundant for our trucks, check out our site sponsors for some deals. The brakes can be upgraded to '08+ or you can also go aftermarket like Frozen rotors and EBC pads. Get some pics up of the rig.

·
Registered
746 Posts
If you are a FFV look in to the S&B intake and many members use airbags for the rear, especially since you want to level out or lift it when you tow. As for brakes, look into frozen rotors for the 08' Titans along with Hawk pads and stainless brake lines. There are a few other things you will need for the brake upgrade (wheel spacers) but just do a search for it here. Many members have did it and they have some good info.

Best of luck to you. I too will be upgrading my brakes by mid this year.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Injen CAI. Not sure on the leveling and raising, but I bet airbags would be the way to go. I always say that you shouldn't make the car go faster until you can make it stop better. I hate when tuners get all modded but don't spend the money on stopping. They will overheat their stock brakes and have brake failure. Smart move to upgrade yours, especially if you tow often. I hear the 08's are good, but going with a big brake kit would be a good idea as well. If you don't want to spend thousands on brakes, you can always just upgrade the rotors and pads. Get slotted rotors and some metallic pads of some sort. This will help and it would prob be less than a grand. I used Jim Wolf Technologies and Hawk for my brakes on most of my sports cars, but I don't know if either makes brake kits for the Titans.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts