Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 05 LE CC 4x4 in Florida and I live in New York. The truck has 108k on it and overall it appeared to be in very good shape. I paid $13200. It was purchased from a dealer, but apparently not a good one. I did my homework on them, but I guess the lack of any reviews might mean something. Anyway, They said the truck was checked and it was in good working order. My wife flew down and drove the truck back. I took it to Nissan for a couple of open recalls and they said that the manifolds were cracked($2300), there's a leak in the tranny lines($382), the rear pads need to be replaced($283), the differential pinion seal is leaking($280) and it needs an axle replaced on the driver's side rear($600), total is $3800. While I am handy, I don't have a lot of automotive repair experience. I figured I was better off putting on aftermarket headers since the first set cracked, why wouldn't the second ones. Any ideas or suggestions?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I would definitely go with JBA Short Tube headers instead of buying another set of nissan manifolds. I believe the JBA's are a little bit cheaper and you will get a nice performance increase out of them.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Was there any warranty on it? If so, contact the dealer for payment or get a Florida attorney on the phone to find out your rights.

·
Premium Member
6,332 Posts
Answered in your other post.
Only one post is necessary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.