Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I hae an 04 titan crew with the OR pkg. I live in San diego and do the occasional trip to the desert. I was looking into getting some more height but did not want it to be too big. The kit Iwas looking at was the prg extended travel kit. The tires are dune grapplers of stock size and will probably stay that way. I guess what I was curious about was, is this good investment, or should I stay stock. If I do go with this kit, what options should I get with it?
http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product/4wd_extended_travel_package/

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
perhaps too vague. The better question would be, what's the best cost effective way to make the Titan comparable to the Raptor. I know the raptor has like a foot of travel or more, not to mention rediculously expensive parts, just trying to figure if this setup would get me started in the right direction. Would it be better to go with 35"s? Also, this kit would allow for about 11" of front travel, what is the rear travel at? Hope this helps you anyone better able to answer my Q's.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don't know any answers to help you but I am curious about them as well. Granted it will probably be quite a few years before I do anything (if at all since it's the wifes...) to the truck, but I am impressed by the raptor and it's ability to drive as well off road as well as on road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts