Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all so my pops is handing down is '04 Titan SE 2wd crew cab to me next week and I've been trying to make a list of everything I want to do. Basically the truck sits bone stock but he is giving me a set of front coils that came off an 06 4x4. He had them on for a while and decided he didn't like the way it rode while pulling his trailer.

What are y'alls thoughts on struts/shocks, running boards, exhaust (I've always used Magnaflow for everything) and a cb radio. That's pretty much where I want to start. Oh yea and tires aren't/shouldn't be an issue because it just got brand new "off road" tires 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey y'all so my pops is handing down is '04 Titan SE 2wd crew cab to me next week and I've been trying to make a list of everything I want to do. Basically the truck sits bone stock but he is giving me a set of front coils that came off an 06 4x4. He had them on for a while and decided he didn't like the way it rode while pulling his trailer.

What are y'alls thoughts on struts/shocks, running boards, exhaust (I've always used Magnaflow for everything) and a cb radio. That's pretty much where I want to start. Oh yea and tires aren't/shouldn't be an issue because it just got brand new "off road" tires 2 weeks ago.
Definitely coilover and shock sets make a big difference. Exhaust is good too but it comes down to your own preference. Unless you go cheap you wont be able to tell the difference between competitive models. I highly recommend an uprev osirus tune. I wish I had done it years ago.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts