Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sponsor a Nissan Titan. We are working on a body kit, custom hood, custom grille and chrome trim.

Your truck will be exhibite at SEMA 2010 in Las Vegas!

If you or someone you know is interested, send me a message and I will get back to you with the details.

:scheibe-big:

Tony

·
Registered
113 Posts
I live in vegas! PMed

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'd put mine in the mix also,I live in Reno so vegas no problem

·
Registered
322 Posts
My sentiments exactly Jarvis...Nothing is free these days...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sponsorship info

Hello Members,

Thanks for your interest in this sponsorship opportunity. Here are some of the details.

Included:
Body kit
Hood
Grille
Chrome trim

What you need to do:
Bring your truck to our design shop in Los Angeles, California
Take it to SEMA 2010 in Las Vegas Nov 2 - 5
Participate in 5 truck/car show near you
Discuss the project on your Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Website, forum etc.

What is not included:
Travel expense

Expense that will be considered:
Paint (none,partial,complete)

If you are still interested PM me with a list of your truck's mods and aftermarket accessories, such as rims, interior etc.

Regards,

Tony
USA Wholesale Connection

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hello Members,

Thanks for your interest in this sponsorship opportunity. Here are some of the details.

Included:
Body kit
Hood
Grille
Chrome trim

What you need to do:
Bring your truck to our design shop in Los Angeles, California
Take it to SEMA 2010 in Las Vegas Nov 2 - 5
Participate in 5 truck/car show near you
Discuss the project on your Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Website, forum etc.

What is not included:
Travel expense

Expense that will be considered:
Paint (none,partial,complete)

If you are still interested PM me with a list of your truck's mods and aftermarket accessories, such as rims, interior etc.

Regards,

Tony
USA Wholesale Connection
You're not very clear on if the body kit, hood, ect are free at charge or if the user gets a considerable discount, ect.

Interesting. I'll pass.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
well he did not say and pay $XXX.XX so as i know he is giving that away for free. hell if he was near me i would jump all over this ......OR IS THERE SMALL PRINT?

·
Registered
894 Posts
well he did not say and pay $XXX.XX so as i know he is giving that away for free. hell if he was near me i would jump all over this ......OR IS THERE SMALL PRINT?
Sounds very iffy.. if it was free, I'd market it as:

"looking to sponsor a Titan for this event.. Included is free hood, body kit, rims, ect.. However travel expenses and time is not. All you need to do is....."

Instead of saying (what he said) travel is not included expense wise, and paint may be coverd.. paint may be coverd?? Okay, what about the other items?????

Sorry..but this just sounds too good to be turn, and probably is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jarvis,

Its free. All you have to do is meet your end of the deal as outlined above. We do this all the time. Hooking you up is much cheaper than having to go out and buy a Titan. Check us out our company name is USA Wholesale Connection. If you search the SEMA site, you will definitely find us.

Tony

·
Premium Member
3,814 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Jarvis,

Its free. All you have to do is meet your end of the deal as outlined above. We do this all the time. Hooking you up is much cheaper than having to go out and buy a Titan. Check us out our company name is USA Wholesale Connection. If you search the SEMA site, you will definitely find us.

Tony
Much cheaper than owning a Titan?? Why on earth would you not want to own one?! :weird-big:

Good luck. Hopefully I'll see your work at the show:thumbsup-big:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.