Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 5 spoke silver SE wheels with some Nitto Terra Grapplers, 325/60/18, that I want to trade. I'm looking for some factory 5 spoke with some stock or close to stock size tires with white letters on them. I would prefer either the chrome 5 spokes or smoke 5 spokes but will take the standard silver 5 spokes. I'm going for a different look and need to downsize my tires. My Nittos are about a year old and still have 70% tread left on them. These tires are awesome and look great. The true size on them is basically a 33x13. If you are interested and have some that you might want to trade, please let me know. I'm also open to some 20" aftermarket wheels with decent tires on them. I'm looking for someone in the Houston area where we can just meet up and swap the wheels out. Not looking to ship anything.

·
Registered
57 Posts
if i was closer i would be willing to trade. i got the smoke five spoke with brand new gy sra's. and i am looking to get some nittos.oh swell good luck

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ice,
Got a pic of your wheels?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
05StealthTitan said:
if i was closer i would be willing to trade. i got the smoke five spoke with brand new gy sra's. and i am looking to get some nittos.oh swell good luck
Where are you at?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
txbluetitan said:
Ice,
Got a pic of your wheels?
Here's a picture from when I first got the tires on, about a year ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Iceman - I have a set of 5 spoke charcoal rims and a set of Bridgestone Dueler Revos with some uneven tread wear. They still have good tread & drive fine, my leveling kit caused this being out of alignment.
I am in Ft. Worth & if we can work something out I do not mind driving part of the way.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is so funny, I was in Fort Worth (35 @ Basswood) two weekends ago and was in Wichita Falls this past weekend.
Are you looking for an even trade? If so, we can def. work out something. I might be back up in Dallas in a couple of weeks, as we are talking about going to the state fair.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Even trade sounds good to me. I am in the Keller area, so you were not to far from me when you where here last.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TitanTexan said:
Even trade sounds good to me. I am in the Keller area, so you were not to far from me when you where here last.
Do you have any pictures of the wheels / tires that you have?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
05StealthTitan said:
wisconsin is probaly to far
Yeah, for what it would cost me in gas to drive to you, I could by a new set of 22"s and tires probably. lol

TitanTexan said:
Do you have any pictures of your wheels and tires that you want to trade? When would you want to meet and trade off?

·
ClubTitan's little Pit Bull
6,553 Posts
Smoke wheels will look incredible on your truck, Ice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts