Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRG 4” Lift, SAW’s, TC A-Arms, PRG Endlinks, Deaver 1.5” Leafs, Bistien 5125 Rear Shocks, Extended Bumpstops.

I put my truck back to stock so I have all my lift parts and some extra Mini Lift kits for sale.
Here is what I have, prices included shipping. Things like the Coilovers and rear leafs are heavy and will be pricey to ship.

SOLDTotal Chaos Upper A-Arms. These are nice. They are in excellent condition, ready to install. I paid $600 for these new. Selling for $400 shipped. Roughly 30k on them.

SAW 2.5 series Coilovers. These are also very nice and provide a nice ride and easy lift. Spanner Wrench included but not pictured. I paid $1000 for these new; they have roughly 30k on them. Selling for $500 shipped.

PRG stock replacement endlinks. Sorry they are dirty. I didn’t have time to clean them. Roughly 10k on them. I paid $80 for these new. Selling for $65 shipped.

PRG rear 1.5” Lift blocks with U-Bolts. I paid $90 for these new. They have roughly 30k on them. Selling for $50 shipped.

Bilstien Rear Extended 5125 Shocks. These are WAY better then the stock Ranchos. I paid $190 for these new. They have roughly 30k on them. They still have plently of life left in them, they rebound quickly. I never hauled or towed anything heavy with my truck. Selling for $95 shipped. Sorry they are dirty, I didn’t have time to clean them up for pictures.

I also have complete and ready to install rear Deaver C-10 3-Leaf Spring Pack already assembled to 05 4x4 stock leafs. Ready to bolt in. These also have 30k on them and are excellent addition combined with the rear blocks and Bilstiens. I don’t have a current picture but here is the stock pic from PRG. I will get a real picture up shortly.

And here is the left over Mini Lift kits parts I have as well.
Here is another set of PRG rear lift blocks. Thesre are 1” and included the U-Bolts as well. Mileage unknown. I paid around $100 for these, selling for $50 shipped.

Here is a PRG front leveling kit for 2wd only. I paid around $100 for these then found out they are for 2wd. Selling for $50 shipped.

Another PRG front leveling kit. I bought this as a mini lift kit with the rear blocks, ubolts and extended bumpstops before I went with the PRG 4” Coilover lift. These are 2”. Selling for $50 shipped.

I also have the PRG extended bump stops. I don’t have a picture on hand but here is the stock photo. I will get a Picture up shortly.

I think that is all I have for now. Feel free to ask me any questions. Prices are fairly firm but if you want to combine some parts to make a kit we can work out a deal.

Thanks for looking.
Kory

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
PM coming your way...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll take the front PRG 2" front leveling kit, extended bumpstops, and 1" rear lift blocks. This is basically a complete PRG Minilift, correct? PM me price shipped to 20166.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts