Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself and give everyone a big Texas howdy.....lol. I don't really talk like that, don't know anyone that does. But anyway glad to have found this place so that I can learn about my truck.
I bought my Titan in May of this year and I truly think I enjoy driving it more every time I get into it. 15,000+ miles since I bought it... It's an '08 CC SE bone stock for now. I do have a bully dog PP but I haven't installed it yet. Any thoughts?
The only problem I've had with the truck to date is my fan speed controller recently stopped working.....well it works, ALL THE TIME!! Can't shut it off! Kinda annoying, I'll take it to the dealer as soon as I can get time. Unless someone on here knows how to fix.....fan controller switch, or relay maybe?
Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learning, learning, learning!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Well I'm glad you love it and we'll on to clubtitan
I heard the BD is good and your going to fall in love with the wide open throttle

·
Registered
675 Posts
welcome to CT and glad you are still loving you truck. You are gona love it even more after Bdpp is on it.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
welcome. i've learned much through this site. i'm sure you'll get all sorts of ideas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts