Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Thanks for the link.....just ordered one. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
What color is your truck? I was thinking about a stainless on the silver mist. Post a pict when you get it installed

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a white crew cab and the bug shield is smoke.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
anybody know if there's screws,foam tape or those stumpy things you put on the hood? I sold my nissan 1 because of so many parts and using clear tape etc.Like you need a freakin degree to assemble.

I want one that just screws under the hood and no foam tape. A clean install.

thanks

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
The Lund has two pieces of tape and two brackets that go around the lip of the hood. Similar to the OEM shield, but way out at the ends. I think, because of the extreme shape of the corners, they will all be this way. This is what I installed. Took me about 10 minutesa and I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks for the info, I just ordered mine. I've been wanting one, I'm glad I waited now.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks for the info, I just ordered mine. I've been wanting one, I'm glad I waited now.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have no idea how I double posted, anyway, I got by bug shield today! That was quick, I ordered it Friday morning and got it Tuesday morning shipped from PA to TN. I'll probably put it on this weekend.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Just sent them an email. I ordered mine a day before you, and haven't gotten so much as a shipping confirmation. Not sure what's up!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My wife stopped by to pick mine up today. I've been trying to get there since Saturday but I've been pretty busy. She said the people at the store she went to were very nice. They had a pretty cool sale paper there that was 6 pages or so from exhausts to mirrors and tonneu covers. I cannot answer for prices though. It seems they were reasonable enough on the bug shields. They also have specials every month.

If you haven't heard back from them you should give them a call.

·
Registered
91 Posts
All I got ws an email saying that they had gotten my order. I never got a shipment confirmation. After looking at the label on the box it was drop shipped from KS.

·
Banned
1,478 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on this deal!

Thanks for the heads up on the Lund bug guard.
I have one on order and the price is great.

Ralph Featherstone

1 - 13 of 13 Posts