Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have been looking around this site for a bit and wanted to just go ahead and say hola! I live in Southern CA (I am sure you deduced that from my SN) and drive a 2005 Titan CrewCab LE (in addition to a Porsche 911 C4S, hence the last part of my SN). I am looking forward to learning whatever I can here and seeing how everyone sets their trucks up. I am in Iraq at the moment, so I have plenty of time to figure out more things to do to my truck. Later.

SoCal C4S

Here is my truck:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wow! That is a GREAT looking Truck. Do you have any pictures of the blacked out front?

btw, welcome to CT.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Damn dude. Looks awesome. Welcome to the club. Get back safe.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Awesome T!!! Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Welcome to club titan...you have a long list of mods but no UpRev ...that's your next mod, you'll love it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM me the info and what it does for you. Thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks bro. Yeah, I want to remove the OEM honeycomb grilles, as they are flat black and I am sure someone else would want them. Any advice on how to do that? I have never swapped out grilles before. And the steps are awesome in my opinion. You just don't find many people that will drop $1200 on that when you can buy hard mounted ones for $300...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks bro. Yeah, I want to remove the OEM honeycomb grilles, as they are flat black and I am sure someone else would want them. Any advice on how to do that? I have never swapped out grilles before. And the steps are awesome in my opinion. You just don't find many people that will drop $1200 on that when you can buy hard mounted ones for $300...
I took a sawzall to them. Just becareful along the top as it gets a little flimsy but once the new grille goes in it gets some strength back. Good to know about the amps, thx.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts