Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today until March 20th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own Titan. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From March 21st - March 31st a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the March 2012 winner!

The prize:

The March 2012 Truck of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of April 2012.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
those are some meaty tires.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Why not, I'll throw in my t

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
468 Posts
Totm

flares.JPG
Submitted. Wish the weather here was nicer to get a better pic.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here it is!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
08 Titan March Submission

048.jpg Here is my 08 Titan with 10" of lift. 35x12.50x20 Toyo Open Country MTs. Many extras all over truck!

·
Registered
52 Posts
thanks!

i have the 2" level in the front and the tires are mickey thompson baja claw radials 33x12.50x17
they perform as amazing as they look!!!
cool cool.....do you have to have a lift in order to run that wheel tire combo? you might have a copy cat soon....:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
318 Posts
cool cool.....do you have to have a lift in order to run that wheel tire combo? you might have a copy cat soon....:thumbsup-big:
not at all. you MAY need to have the level, but thats no major task, to be able to clear those tires but im not for certain. i prefer the look with the level as opposed to stock in the first place. the offset of the wheel gives them a wider stance. you wouldnt be diappointed.

go to http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64932

i have some more pics posted there, and can discuss the wheels and such, dont wanna completely hijack this thread.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here is mine

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
not at all. you MAY need to have the level, but thats no major task, to be able to clear those tires but im not for certain. i prefer the look with the level as opposed to stock in the first place. the offset of the wheel gives them a wider stance. you wouldnt be diappointed.

go to http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64932

i have some more pics posted there, and can discuss the wheels and such, dont wanna completely hijack this thread.
ok, cool. ill check it out! thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here's a few of mine!!!

I'll post more later!!!

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awesome Submissions Guys/Gals......Super Busy Morning For Me, So I'll Get The Poll Up Later This Afternoon Or Evening!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.