Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Now thats a beefy looking tire. That would look really good on the Titan.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
ive been lookin in to this and what ive found is when you turn your wheels the clearence problem is at the plastic in the front fender well . with a little trimming of the fender well a 34" tire might just fit, 34's arent the easest tire size to find. 35's might fit with a leveling kit and some trimming of the wheel wells. in my pics there is only a half inch clearence in front and back, with trimming it you can get about inch and a quarter clearence. if those knobs on side wall stick out that far they might have a big problem rubbin
just out of curiosity, what are they gettin for that tire? and if you get let me know if they fit , cause those are bad a$$ lookin

Attachments

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smokedya2, man, I'm gonna have to do some more research. If I remember right, they were something like $175-220. Don't quote me, though. I'll have to find the link and get back with ya.

A buddy of mine has these (this size & type) on his 03 Chevy 2500HD 4X4. It looks really good. He has NO complaints on the highway either and has about 25000 miles on them with maybe 2/3 tread left.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
firecracker, will your buddies rims and tires fit up to your truck? if not you should take some height and tread width measurements for me :D

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I hate to admit this but when I saw the first photo you posted, I thought your front tire was just about bald.....It took me a few minutes to figure out it was pointing straight ahead. :lol: :lol: Man, I'm getting as bad as Bixll.... :lol: I mean look at it quick, it looks like the tire is pointing out or turned all the way to the left.....ooooo, maybe I need some sleep...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
:lol: :lol: yeah it is kind of a close shot, i got it turned slightly to the right. the side walls are so dirty they look like tread, i need to wash it thats half the problem, not your eyes :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Dale you saw the exact same thing I saw the first glance. I was like man he had better get some new tires quick.
LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
hint is well takin to wash it :lol: :lol: LOL
i guess there should be a rule not to post dirty pics, im the #1 breaker of that rule

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
firecracker, will your buddies rims and tires fit up to your truck? if not you should take some height and tread width measurements for me :D
yeah, I'll try to do that in the next day or so. I may even be wrong on the size??? dunno....been a long day.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
if its the 2500 i believe they are the same bolt pattern on the rims.....mabye he will let you throw one on your truck to test the clearence 8)

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
SMOKEDYA2 said:
hint is well takin to wash it :lol: :lol: LOL
i guess there should be a rule not to post dirty pics, im the #1 breaker of that rule
LOL yeh I think she is ready for a bath about now. You must get a lot of snow and salt or sand on the roads where you live.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
you aint kiddin, its supposed to warm up to high 40's on wednesday so im going to wash it then. yeah i said 40's like thats warm or somethin, well its a heat wave up here :lol: :lol: LOL

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Was almost 65 today here. its been like that for almost 2 weeks now. I am loving it.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
65, im jelous

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
those are some nice tires also, but those open country MT's you first showed just look beefy. they are probably in the 250-300 price range so those terra grapplers would probably be more cost efficient(thats what my bubget could afford :D ). well let me know how they fit and ride. are you gettin just tires or rims also? did you decide to stick with the stock size?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Well, gonna stick with the stock wheels (if possible). $$$$ Here's a shot of those tires on my buddy's truck. Still look pretty beefy. His are 325-60-18's. I'm looking at the 305's.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
tires look great on the truck, now the truck on the other hand......:lol: :lol: LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts