Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

May 2012 TOTM Submission Thread

6K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  BuenasNalgas 
#1 ·
Today until May 20th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own Titan. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From May 21st - May 31st a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the May 2012 TOTM Winner!

The prize:

The May 2012 Truck of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of June 2012

Let's see whatcha got!

#2 ·
How about a stock suspension titan? Lol

#3 ·
Ill play

My 08 PRO4X CC LWB. It's not much compared to some of your trucks, but I like it. The first one was last summer before the black out started. It took me fishing at Elijah Clarke State park. Then the rest are as the black out continued. The last one was spring break at The Battle of Kettle Creek Historic Site. Neat place to see if you ever get near Washington Ga.

Attachments

#6 ·
Good luck to everyone. There are always so many good looking trucks in this thread

Attachments

#7 ·
can i still post since it is the 20th? lol... no big deal if i can't i'll do it next month, get some more posts on here

#10 ·
Thanks To All That Participated In This Month's Truck Of The Month Contest, Great Photo's Posted Once Again! I Have A Feeling This One Is Going To Come Down To The Wire..............

Also A Big Thanks To Those Of You That Noticed This Thread And Are Out Getting Those New Pics To Submit For Next Months Contest!!!!

Please Take A Quick Moment To Review All Submissions & Cast Your Vote Here: http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65586

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.