Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always found it very irritating to push the unlock button twice to unlock the passenger door on a car. I know it's petty, but it bugs me. I'd really like to be able to just hit the unlock button once and have all the doors unlock.

It's programmable on my wife's Mini but not on my WRX so I had to do a little hacking of the wires to do the mod:

http://www.scoobymods.com/mod-wrx-keyless-entry-one-t3077.html?t=3077

It looks like it's not programmable on the Titan? Has anyone done this mod?

'11 Titan King, not sure if the crew will be wired differently...

Jim

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing. My 2004 Infiniti FX35 had an option on the center screen to have the remote fob unlock one or all doors. I'd love to unlock all doors on my Titan with one press of the unlock button...

·
Registered
241 Posts
It's an option on the NAV/computer screen, so maybe you can take your truck into Nissan and they can program it via the Consult computer.

That is if you don't have the NAV (which I'm guessing you don't).

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
KPTechnologies.com has a gizmo to lock/unlock the doors based on the ignition. But not one to unlock all the doors at the same time from the key fob.

But good grief, how hard is it to hit the unlock button twice in a row? I like that it only unlocks the driver door with one press. I'm usually the only one in the truck so I only need one door open.

·
Registered
132 Posts
It is a security feature. If you (or your loved one) are unlocking the door in a spooky public garage, or escaping from Darth Vader or other abusive being, you do not want to unlock the doors on the unseen side of the vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts