Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally pulled my factory stereo and installed an aftermarket radio. problem is it won't power up. I checked the two radio fuses one by the glove box and under the hood. even changed them for shits and grins. still no power. i know the stereo is good hooked it up directly to the battery and it works fine. are there any other places i can look find the problem. or is there another way to wire up the power source wires through the other bundles to get power. i am getting ready to start my drive back to las vegas from san antonio. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks nick

·
Registered
67 Posts
What kind of factory radio did you pull out? I'm trying to find a RF 6 disk changer to put back in mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i pulled my factory 6 disk. but i pulled it because i wasn't getting any audio from my system. could have just been an amp. just pulled it recently it would power up and and accept and eject disks. but not willing to guarentee it's status.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oh ok thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah!

Don't know what it was but i got tired of looking at a gap in my dash, i just pushed my stereo in and hooked it up and it started working. don't know but loving having music. :thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I hear ya! I just bought my truck and it has an aftermarket installed in it and they did a really bad job. I'm just trying to get it back stock and looking good again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having the same prob with my factory 6 disc as Proclaimer36. Had been working, but then mysteriously quit powering on (although backlighting and clock still on) and would eject disc but nothing more. Checked all the same stuff and looks like we're in the same boat. If I figure it out I'll let you know... Thanks, Jim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts