1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was driving to work in that storm!! i had to get off the freeway cuz i couldnt see the road going 5mph. then i had to check for hail damage and thank god no damage

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was driving home in that as well, I was on 35th Ave, right next to 17s, I was driving my gf's civic and she got dimples all over her car just like the ones they showed in that clip. Auto body shop quoted 6K to get it fixed lol, i doubt the insurance is going to pay for that to get it fixed when her car is worth only 3.5K-4K

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
They dealer is pocketing the insurance check on these cars & selling them at a discount. No the full warranty will not be in affect. Paint & rust warranty will be canceled.

·
Registered
153 Posts
yeah but you can still get awesome deals on these cars. it's worth it if you don't give a damn about the outside..

·
Registered
221 Posts
That stinks for you guys. Ill take 370z for 11000.oo. What a great beater that would be...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah its a bummer it had to happen, but my gf has been fighting with her civic for awhile now, and i keep telling her to stop putting money into her car and save it for a down payment for a new one. This was just the icing on the cake, she'll probably get more from insurance than how much she would have got if she sold it to someone.

Not sure if we are going to go with "new car w/dimples" look though......

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right! Due to dimples, there will be less drag due to skin friction!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts