Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my grille assembly in the mail and on my truck. its the Mrgrille 4pcs. insert with horizontal stripes. I paid $159 shipped for this insert off ebay. Installation was easy and took only about 2 hours. I would rate this product at a 9 due to it could have a better way to hold up pcs. then zipp ties. here are some before and after pics, let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I like the look!

·
Registered
235 Posts
thats shitty that its held on with zipties, but it looks damn good

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shift said:
thats shitty that its held on with zipties, but it looks damn good
bottom grille is also held on by screws, but I put a sh*t pile of the zip ties on for extra precaution.
Thanks Bixll for compliment :D

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Grill looks nice. Fog lights on an XE look nice too.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Caltitan said:
Grill looks nice. Fog lights on an XE look nice too.
thanks, fog lights come on the off road package

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
LOL - You've got that stuff called snow on the ground too. We've been having beach weather here in So Cal. My brother's driving down from Idaho tomorrow and he can't wait to shed his jacket for the Holidays. Stay warm.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bbbbuuuuurrrrrrr its cold up here, 27 degrees and 4" of snow on ground now with it still falling untill sometime tomarrow. 4x4 works great in snow though :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I don't think you could get much closer to a perfect look than with the inserts you used, Nice Pick!!!

Too bad about the Zip-Ties. With any luck, you'll forget about'em. I know they've held up well on my dirt-bike, especially in emergency situations.

Chief

1 - 9 of 9 Posts