Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it finally happened. My wife retrieved my 3 year old out of the back seat yesterday and left the seatbelt lying on the door sill. Later,when I went to put her back in the truck, viola! The buckle put a nice dent on the inside bottom of the back door. At least it is unseen from the outside, but it still bothers me.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I feel for ya man, I dread my first one!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
That sucks man. I hate dents I hate scratches. I even hate my bed liner gettin dinged up. But its hard to stop that from happening if you actually use your truck as a truck.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'm waiting for this to happen with the front driver side seat belt. I notice it does not recoil all the way when I get out. I've been keeping my eye on it, but I know I'm going to get out in a hurry and forget it.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I have a fix for this.

Don't wear it.
LOL

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
DeesT said:
Here is the damage
Hmmmm, don't look too bad from here! (no pic DeesT)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats wierd, it only works if you right click and "view image". It did post in the gallery though :?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
DeesT said:
thats wierd, it only works if you right click and "view image"
It don't even work that way for me. Where do you have it hosted?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Here ya go DeesT!!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
hmmm, maybe I should start taking some pictures of all my dents so you don't think that one is so bad ;-) I've got a couple bad ones now that have lost paint, the worst one is just below the left tailight. Got a couple spots in the bed where I wore through the bedliner, one almost made it all the way through the bed.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
NateL said:
hmmm, maybe I should start taking some pictures of all my dents so you don't think that one is so bad ;-) I've got a couple bad ones now that have lost paint, the worst one is just below the left tailight. Got a couple spots in the bed where I wore through the bedliner, one almost made it all the way through the bed.
Dang Nate! What are you doing, using that thing like a truck or something??? :wink:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Heh, the one below the taillight came from towing a smoker and trying to turn a little too tight. I gotta get the pictures of that from my buddy. I was towing a smoker that was lit and had about 30 lbs of meat in it to the race. Nothing says Whiskey Tango like smoking meat while going down the highway.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sure there are worse dents out there, but like I said, it is the first one on the truck. Dents are going to happen, but how this one happened Is what bothered me. I throw all sorts of stuff in the back and I use it like a pickup should be used, but I do my best not to abuse it. This is the most I have spent on a vehicle, so intend on doing my part to make it last.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
NateL said:
Man, thought I was bad on my Titan! LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts