Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys ,
Well, I did my first mod today...Althogh small it was still my first...I am not a mod virgin ANY more :oops: :lol:
I bought some Extreme vision 6500k bulbs on e-bay.
Install was a snap thanks to someones excellent pics of the install. I just istalled one so I can take pics when it gets dark of before and after. You can really tell the difference even in the day.
I'll post pics tonight when I git er done.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Congrats you mod whore! :piercing:

It is good to start simple and work your way up. I am such a mod expert that I have the Silverstars and a K&N drop-in on my truck so far! Woohoo!

Make sure you post those pics!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok here are the pics of the lights.Sorry about the quality but I had to use the camcorder for the pics. The digital camera is broken :(
The first pic is with lights installed,the second and third is with the RHS light only(on a grey garage door).They make a big difference but you cant tell from the pics though. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
steel1503 said:
ok here are the pics of the lights.Sorry about the quality but I had to use the camcorder for the pics. The digital camera is broken :(
The first pic is with lights installed,the second and third is with the RHS light only(on a grey garage door).They make a big difference but you cant tell from the pics though. :D
Are these lights alot brighter than stock? I get flashed on two lane highways all the time at night with my stock headlamps on low beam.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are these lights alot brighter than stock? I get flashed on two lane highways all the time at night with my stock headlamps on low beam.

Rizzo. Yes they are a brighter white,not overpowering like some lights i've seen .I drove for about 2 hours after I got em and never got flashed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts