Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Great looking man. I have the exact same grill. I guess you got it from Dunder as well. My wife wanted me to add the emblem back like you did but I am fighting her on that. I do like the grill though. Mine is solid black as well on my Silver Titan.
M4ck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Putting the emblem back on was a pain in the a$$ I had to use epoxy and some wierd washers.

·
Registered
357 Posts
That grill really looks great man!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hey UTCB is that a jelous Ford I see parked beside it.
LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not the ford that jellous its the owner ( my father in law) Ive been telling him all year that his race car will be alot more intimidating if towed bye a bad *** titan than a beat up ford.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I like the look a lot.

Where is it from and about how much was it???

Chief

·
Registered
601 Posts
very nice! I like the way it looks because it really looks like something that could have come from the factory, not like a super obvious aftermarket cut up coke can like a bunch of other grills I have seen.

I also personally like the stock grill setup, so the way you have done this one, you have mostly the same look, just dressed it up a bit. Like I said, very nice!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks great, UTCB. I think the extra time you spent re-attaching the Nissan emblem really paid off. I've seen that same grill with a cutout for the emblem, but I think yours looks better.

Just found another item to put on my "future mods" list

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
I like it too!!! I would have thought that the black would sorta disappear, but it doesn't at all!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Holy Wow! That looks awesome.

Where did you get it? IF you don't tell me, I'll be forced to come by and....you know....whine because I don't have it on mine

Mike :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I emailed dunnderdan (he makes them) and asked for the black powdercoated grill i think m4ck knows how to get ahold of him too.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Just PM dunder23 he is a member here. I know he sells them on Ebay too.
May find some there already for sale.
M4ck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts