Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toys! Toys! Toys!

Picked up a pristine 1998 SeaDoo GTS! Took a little elbow grease, but she runs like a champ and looks great!

I also modified my 7-pin plug a bit. I removed the old connector and installed an new 7-pin/4-pin combo plug. I altered the stock bracket a bit, but it fits nice and works great! Let summer begin!

-Lab

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
That all looks really nice. Very clean.

Did the OEM Harness plug right onto the new assembly? What brand/part number is the new 7/4 combo? I could use something like that.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Congrats man, I know you will enjoy that! I also am interested in that 7/4 combo, I currently carry an adapter plug.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopkins Part# 40975

http://www.etrailer.com/p-HM40975.html

Was very easy to do the install! Just cut your existing bracket to fit the new square plug (Or use the enclosed beacket) and plug it in! Plugs right into the factory plug. Very clean install!

I used to carry an adapter that plugged into my 7-pin... until someone stole it.

-Lab

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Welcome to my world, now when you pull your camper you got to figure out a way to get ski there also! I ended up putting a hitch on a Toyota Avalon to pull the ski! Wife and I each drive alone, well I have the dogs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts