Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By any chance does Nissan offer any upgradeable CD's for the OEM navigation system. I've noticed that some streets that have been around for a few years aren't programed. Perhaps they make a new CD every year for new streets, POI's (point of interest), etc. My Titan is a 2005 model so I prolly have a 2004 CD in it. Anybody got any know-abouts on this?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Ricochet said:
That's deff. what I was lookin' for. Perhaps I should wait a few more months for the '06 version cuz it seems they come out w/ a new one every year around Sep./Oct. Thanx a bunch!

PS..........."OUCH!!" $190 lol

·
Registered
412 Posts
that site says up to 2005 Titans, what about an 06? does it have the latest 6.4 version?

I have copies of my DVD disc if anyone wants to purchase one

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VegasHD said:
that site says up to 2005 Titans, what about an 06? does it have the latest 6.4 version?

I have copies of my DVD disc if anyone wants to purchase one
Yeah, they have editions for the 2006 Titan's. Just go back to the home page and do a search through the Nissan link. It's like edition 7.1 or something like that for the 06's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to the forum/discussion. I just purchased another Titan, 08 LE all options. I want to upgrade the factory navigation to 2021 specs. Is that possible & how? Net, can any assist with Apple Carplay connectivity options? Any and all help is appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm new to the forum/discussion. I just purchased another Titan, 08 LE all options. I want to upgrade the factory navigation to 2021 specs. Is that possible & how? Net, can any assist with Apple Carplay connectivity options? Any and all help is appreciated.
Your best bet is to install an aftermarket head unit. You'll never be able to make our old, first gen equipment come even close to modern standards. I just installed a Kenwood DMX9707S and I'm loving the modern features!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts