Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As you can see someone hit my 2008 titan se bumper and I need detailed help in how to remove it so i can push dent out i dont have the cash to replace right now > I have been looking for an exploded view and how to remove all the scrws. Thank you in advance:scheibe-big:

·
Registered
317 Posts
when i was looking at mine earlier this week (no particular reason), it looked like it was just being held on by the bolts on top in the fender/headlight gap area, a few clips here and there, and the bolts on the bottom were an airdam could be attached. im assuming there would also be a few hidden clips as well. sorry i cant be of more help...havent actually done it myself. just do it slowly and carefully. good luck

btw for the top bolts, you should be able to sit up behind the bumper and get them with a open end wrench. turn your wheel away and possibly remove the front part of the liner to make it easier.

·
Registered
756 Posts
You need to remove your upper grille by turning the clips a 1/4 turn(7 of them). Then turn your wheel as far as it can go and youll find 2 bolts that hold the headlight in the vicinity of your damaged bumper(1 in front and 1 on the side about 1 1/2 inches apart). Remove two more headlight bolts in the grille area. Slide out headlight and you have a limited access to the area. Use a heat gun or hairdryer to heat up the plastic and you should be able to pop it out. Hope this helps. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.