Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Great forum. I just bought an 05 crew cab 4x4 Le. I love this truck. I had an 01 f250 diesel crew cab. Anyway, I'm looking for an exhaust system that is deep sounding and not too loud. Do any of you have some suggestions?? Any sound clips. I'd like it to be dual and exit out of the rear of my truck.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Deep sound but not too loud. Probably the Flowmaster Cat Back based on the 70 series muffler. I believe Calititan has it with sound clips. Yep here is the link http://www.clubtitan.org/postt1113.html
m4ck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alot. My friend has a Borla exhaust on his Titan, but it is really pricey. It sounds great. But for the price, I don't think you can beat the flowmaster. How much hp. gain do you get.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
If you are going to get an exhaust and are really looking for good hp gains then get an intake as well. You will have a more free flowing exhaust so you will want more air coming into the engine. This combinations can get you somewhere between 15 and 20 hp. Results vary from truck to truck though and some people have noticed larger or some less increases. Really get in the Performance Mods section and do a lot of reading. Make yourself informed on the different combinations people have and why they like them or dont also look at the Dyno's that are posted and see what mods those guys have. Lots of info here just take your time and read. Don't rush into any mod. Talk to the guys here and then make your decisions.
M4ck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was actually my next question. I was looking into intakes, and I really like the Volant System. What is your opinion on the intakes??

G

·
NOLATITAN said:
That was actually my next question. I was looking into intakes, and I really like the Volant System. What is your opinion on the intakes??
I know it is much easier to ask these specific questions, but you are doing yourself a diservice. If you use the search function, example intakes. You will get back a bunch of results that will be specific to intakes. If you spend a little time reading them, you will get the answers you seek from many, rather then 1 person. This will enable you to form your own opinion as to what product would serve you best. I am in no way putting you down here, but rather trying to make you aware of some very good research techniques, so you won't be uninformed or disapointed in any mods you may do.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bill,

Nice reply and explanation of the power of the search function. That's what I like about this site, educate instead of berate. :moonwalk:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts