Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to look at an '08 XE CC today. The description says that it has a "tow package", but I don't know if it's the Nissan factory package or just an aftermarket hitch. I tow a boat, so ABLS is a must for me. Searching the forum, it looks like the factory tow package includes ABLS and a trans temp gauge among other things. So my question is this: Is a trans temp gauge the best way to be 100% sure that the truck has ABLS? The truck is in a downtown area, so doing a burnout is out of the question. Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just pull out and get hard on the right foot... if you see "SLIP" indicate on the dash it has it, shouldnt make that much noise. I thought all titans had 2wd ABLS guess I was wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, but when I went to the dealership to look at the truck Thursday, the salesman couldn't find it. Later he told me that it had been sold. The next day I got an offer I couldn't refuse on an 08 Tundra Crewmax so I bought it. I feel like a traitor sorta, because I have always driven (and loved) Nissans. But the Tundra is a very nice truck.

·
Registered
83 Posts
sad face... Oh well its still japanese so you didnt frig up too bad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts