Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2004 se i believe. it did not come with foglights in the little ports below the head lights, instead if just has the stock little grills. I want to fill those with some foglights and need help finding some that will fit and look good. Does anyone have any good suggestons. for size, brand or ones they used that worked really well??

thanks!

·
Registered
756 Posts
The SE came pre-wired from the factory so its just a matter of plug and play with an OEM set you can get from the dealership or online like courtesyparts.com and ebay.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the headsup! courteysparts.com is pretty spendy. is there a specific brand / size i can get off amazon that worked for others?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Get the Nissan OEM Fog light kit. The kit comes with the two fog lights, replacement light stalk that requires swapping with your present light stalk, and complete instructions. Anything you buy from Amazon, or aftermarket, will probably require wiring and is maybe more trouble than its worth.

I bought the OEM light kit for my 2004 SE and it was plug and play. The cost for the kit was about $150-$160 and the complete installation took about twenty minutes.

I thought the price for the kit was very reasonable. For that price I wouldn't even think about aftermarket and the inherent headaches of installation.

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just did this mod and I must say... It was as easy as everyone said. 20 minutes tops. I'm no mechanic and was skeptical about how easy everyone said this was. It almost too easy and what a difference. Thanks all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts