Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a 05 CC LE 4X4 and it has an aftermarket radio installed, and I am trying to figure what originally came in it so I can put it back like stock. I've called my local Nissan dealer and they were no help. If anybody can help I would appreciate it. If it helps I don't have satellite and I do have the rear audio controls.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Pictures might help, but it was probably the stock slimline version. Can't remember the name. Mine's got the Rockford Fosgate.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using the autoguide app.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have read some other posts that stated if you have the three speakers in the dash and the subwoofer under the drivers seat than you have the RF system, and that is what I have. I found a radio, 28185-7S217, but I don't know if it is for the RF or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I have read some other posts that stated if you have the three speakers in the dash and the subwoofer under the drivers seat than you have the RF system, and that is what I have. I found a radio, 28185-7S217, but I don't know if it is for the RF or not.

If it is the fosgate system it will say Rockford fosgate just above/below the cd slot.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It had an aftermarket when I bought it, I'm trying to figure which factory radio I need.

·
Registered
378 Posts
if you have an LE model your's should come with the premium Rockford Fosgate system, which has the 6 disc head unit and 9 speakers I believe.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought that was what I saw under there. If anybody knows the part numbers to the radio and faceplate that would be awesome. Also I don't believe mine was satellite compatible due to the previous owner installing an aftermarket kit with the aftermarket radio.

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
4,115 Posts
I thought that was what I saw under there. If anybody knows the part numbers to the radio and faceplate that would be awesome. Also I don't believe mine was satellite compatible due to the previous owner installing an aftermarket kit with the aftermarket radio.

I am your man. I have the unit u need. My truck is a 2005 LE, RF system, no NAV or SAT.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I've been looking for you! Does everything still work, do you still have the faceplate, and how much you asking for it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.