Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my tailpipe rusted out right where it goes into the muffler and fell off the truck. So i'm in the market for new exhaust but don't want to break the bank. i would just like something reliable with good performance. A little bit of rumble is OK but nothing louder than that. the pipe running to my muffler right now is 2.5" in case that matters. Thanks for anykind of help.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Jason Burtman gave me a great deal on a Gibson stainless system. You might want to contact him. It is a bit louder, but I am accustomed to it. It makes it a lot of fun to step on the gas, especially with the Airaid MXP CAI. And -- it will never rust.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I suggest the JBA catback or the Gibson with JBA being first choice. Both are fairly tame systems and very nice quality for the money.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got the Flowmaster 40 series and dual exhaust installed for $352 at my local muffler shop! Sounds great but cruises nice!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got the Flowmaster 40 series and dual exhaust installed for $352 at my local muffler shop! Sounds great but cruises nice!
You can't go wrong with the 40 series. That price sounds a little higher than average on shop installing here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts