Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering an overhead DVD player/screen combo with headsets after center console swap is complete. What is a good place to get them? I have an 05 XE with overhead console package. Any advice on products or wiring that I may need? I'm not looking to ever run the audio through my factory HU just the headphones for the kids on long hauls, any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still no respnse...anyone have advice on install or parts to use?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
3,813 Posts
From my understanding that only fits in the rear overhead console. I only have the front half in my truck, will it fit in there as well?

Contact tech12volt he can answer all your questions on this topic.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I think you have to have that rear piece to put it into. The ones up front aren't deep enough. You also have to have to be, I believe, pre-wired. Not all Titans have the wiring.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you have to have that rear piece to put it into. The ones up front aren't deep enough. You also have to have to be, I believe, pre-wired. Not all Titans have the wiring.
Tech said his stuff was to fit the rear. Looks like I'll be buying an aftermarket setup and installing it myself. I'll be doing the centerconsole swap too. All I need is the underdash piece and column cover.

While I'm at it maybe I'll seude the headliner and pillars.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can also put them in the headrests...may be a bit more $$$ though. Good luck and send us pics when you're done.
this mod is currently on hold. and I think I'm going to pass on the headrests unless I can find someone to recommend a set, also i have a coworker who has had his stolen from his truck 3 times!! I'm going to finish the center console swap then return to this mod.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Makes sense. If you have the rear radio controls, then you do have the drop down that comes out for the screen to go into. Again, it'd be the wiring I'd be interested to see if it's there. I have a PRO-4X w/o the DVD and would like to find out if the wiring is up there.

·
3,813 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 14 of 14 Posts