Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright everbody, I need yalls help. Im just about finished with the exterior of my truck after next week ill have the lift kit, tires, and an all black billet grille. I want to start adding performace mods so I can take it to the track or just race on the street. What should I add thats cheap or decent price that will make it faster haha. Any advice will be helpful. Thanx guys.:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
746 Posts
You're lucky to have an 07', but the part about purchasing "cheap" performance parts is really funny. LOL If you really want to make your Titan move, look in to UpRev, headers (DT or Stillen since install is easier than shorties), AEM or S&B intake, JBA exhaust, Truetrac, and a Transgo shift kit. All these mods working together will make your Titan a fairly quick one on the street, much quicker than most. Lastly, you can look in to cams. to start out with, I would get an intake system and a nice exhaust. Sadly, through time I figured out if I were to purchase something for my Titan I would need to save $500.00 or more. LOL I could have had a 10 second Mustang by now.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts