Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys if you have any really good pictures of your trucks I want to use them on the Home page. I want to get rid of the flash animation I have running now and have alternating pictures of our trucks. Please get some good pics of your Titans in great looking places. Please no pictures with a building behind them or sitting in your garage or driveway. Get some pictures out on the trail, or at the beach or in the mountains, maybe out in the desert or something cool like that. I know some of you live in great places that you can get these kind of pictures. Post them in reply to this or email them to me at [email protected]
thanks guys
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I will work on it! I almost feel like you were talking about me when when you mentioned the driveway pics?????

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BiXLL said:
I will work on it! I almost feel like you were talking about me when when you mentioned the driveway pics?????
No No wasn't thinking of you. Its just that most guys have there car or truck pictures taken right in there backyard or on the street curb or driveway. Just want something nice looking.
M4ck

G

·
0 Posts
It's ok BiXLL, no matter what anyone else thinks, we both have a great looking driveway. :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Re: Need some really good pictures of your trucks for the si

m4ck said:
Guys if you have any really good pictures of your trucks I want to use them on the Home page. I want to get rid of the flash animation I have running now and have alternating pictures of our trucks. Please get some good pics of your Titans in great looking places. Please no pictures with a building behind them or sitting in your garage or driveway. Get some pictures out on the trail, or at the beach or in the mountains, maybe out in the desert or something cool like that. I know some of you live in great places that you can get these kind of pictures. Post them in reply to this or email them to me at [email protected]
thanks guys
M4ck
M4ck,
I just uploaded half a dozen photos to my albums. 2 in particular were taken during the NJ "blizzard" of 2 identical black CC SE's. One's mine and MODed and the other is my friend's new truck. Hope it suits your taste.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man I love pictures LOL guess I'm just wierd.
Hehe
M4ck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts