Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be replacing all 4 and I have the PRO-4X with the 275/70/18s. I THINK I have is narrowed down (for now anyhow) to two Michelin tires (LTX M/S2, or the LTX M/T2). I do no offroading, all highway and I tow an 8k LB travel trailer. I'm in NY so I need something snow-worthy. Anything, from what I've been researching is a HUGE step up from the stock BFGs. I'd prefer to stay away from stuff like Nitto, Kumho etc. Any others I should be considering? Thanks!

BTW, I can't believe how low the load rating is on these shytty BFGs! Everything else that'll fit is an E load rating and handle over 3400 LBS each. The BFGs were almost half that!

·
Registered
334 Posts
my LTX A/T 2's have 71500 on them (285/70/17) You can't go wrong with either one of the michelin go for the M/S 2's oh yea I plan on running these tires another 15000 I will find out soon enough have fun NEW shoes feel great!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I have the M/S'2s
Really good tire

·
Registered
221 Posts
i just put M/S 2 on and wish I went more aggressive. They dont look right on the PRO4X to me. Great tires it just the looks to me. Ill sell them as it bothers me that much.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm really not too worried about looks. I want a smooth strong tire thats good in rain and snow. But I understand your point. The other Michelin tire is more aggressive looking.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
If you want something more aggressive the Bridgestone Deuler Revo's are good tires and thier great in the snow. Function wise the Michelins would be better for 100% highway driving and they do well in snow, the Duelers or other aggressive tires will give you a better look.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
REVOs aren't available in my size. But the Dueler A/Ts are. Looking at them, they look just like the REVOs though. I had those on my 04 but I traded it in before finding out how good they were..lol.

·
Registered
221 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts