Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Titan LE that needs tires. This is my second Titan and I have no idea what tires I should be buying. No off-road. I actually got much better life out of the Wrangler SR-A's then I ever expected. On my 2005 the Wranglers were a joke. Probably better on the 2008 because I do quite a bit of highway driving. Anyway, anybody have tires they love that will last 50K miles. Stock size is 275/60/20. Please Help!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I already got 40K out of my Michelin Cross Terrains and there is still a lot of tread left. Not sure if the come in 20's though and I'm not overly impressed with the ride quality. I got 53K out of my SR/A's.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!!!TOYO!
Best tires i have ever owned....Every vehicle i own has the now!!

http://toyotires.com/tire/pattern/open-country-ht

·
Registered
682 Posts
I feel your pain! Tires in that size get very expensive, very fast!

I am currently shopping for that exact size and I will (probably) go with the Cooper Zeon LTZ. I am also looking at the new Falken Rocky Mountain.

Good luck!

-Lab

·
Registered
682 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts