Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have always been a Ford man, but after a test drive, I took the plunge and purchased a new 04 Titan. I am curious about the problems such as the low rear-end fluid and the seat belt recalls that I have read about on this site. Should I be concerned about these problems and have them checked out? The manufactured date of my Titan is 09/04 and is this the first batch of trucks manufactured, or where these problems corrected by this time? So far the truck has 200 miles on it and is the best truck I have ever been in. Oh yea its a KC LE loaded with the tow package.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Definately check the rear fluids soon. That is a good tip to follow. Also change your engine oil at about 2000 miles. I use the Mobil 1 0-40 and love it. No problems. Run it 5000 miles between changes. Keep your eyes out on the brakes they are kinda weak for these trucks. There will be a recall probably in next couple months on them. Some people never have a problem with them but some do. I am going to the dealer myself for the brake problem. Im sure someone else will have some more tips.

by the way welcome to the Club.
M4ck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts