Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 2005 Blizzard SE Crew Cab on Saturday. 4x4 w/ popular banch, off road package, and utility bed. Starting to see more and more Titand running around here in Panama City.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!! Just about anything you need you should be able to find on here. Everyone's nice and friendly so don't hesitate to ask a question.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!! :)

Gregg :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome, congradulations on your adoption, its interesting to hear there are a lot of Titans in your area, all i see around here are herds of hemis and F150's. I pass a black Titan now and then in my commute and we always wave, like we're old buddies or something, it' pretty cool.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome, I lived in Panama City (Lynn Haven) for two years, 2000-2002. I enjoyed living there, We are hoping to come back and visit sometime. Enjoy your new Titan!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all, I lurked for quite a while before I traded the Xterra in on her. Hopefully will get as much info and fun as I did on the Xterraownersclub. And to Captainbay3000 I am living in Lynn Haven. Just easier to say Panama City.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Really? I call it PC too, it is really all the same. I lived on Illinois Ave near the park and worked at the big HVAC plant (you know the one).

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I know the plant. I live behind Mowat Middle School. Small world.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have some friends that I used to work with that live over there, I can't remember the name of the little subdivision. I wish I was there today, it was 22 here this morning.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the Club Yeti.
Enjoy yourself.
M4ck

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Welcome Yeti....man...ok this is embarassing but I'm gonna say it anyways. Your screen name is killing me.

Ok here's why. 77 is my favorite number because it was my football number and so forth. Ok here's the embarassing part. My wife calls me Yetti Bear...as in Big Foot....6'5 300#'s and hairy!! :oops:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Rossi said:
Welcome Yeti....man...ok this is embarassing but I'm gonna say it anyways. Your screen name is killing me.

Ok here's why. 77 is my favorite number because it was my football number and so forth. Ok here's the embarassing part. My wife calls me Yetti Bear...as in Big Foot....6'5 300#'s and hairy!! :oops:
Don't feel bad there Rossi my nickname was Squatch as in Sasquatch or bigfoot. LOL ...I have no idea why here is my last DMV picture. By the way Rossi I'm your size.... well maybe a little bigger. Shhhhh lol
M4ck

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rossi said:

Quite alright man. The 77 is birth year and the Yeti comes from my Yeti mountain bike. Always loved Yeti bikes and a few years back got one at a good price and have loved em ever since.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts