Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks!

New Titan owner, have been considering for years, finally pulled the trigger about a month ago! Previous truck was an 03 Tundra which treated me well and lots of upgrades, I have gained a lot and given up nothing, love this truck!! Favorite feature so far, the whole interior and everything about it! I really wanted a 4 door truck, the space, trim, dash layout are all top notch! 100% stock at the moment..... but the list of things that will find their way onto my truck is lengthy, as always, money is the key. First priorities: N-Fab step rails, Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover, Wheels and Tires. Everything exterior will be black, love the contrast with white.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome and Congrats! I just traded my 07 SE for a 2011 Pro4x and love the black leather w/ red stitching. I couldn't stand missing what I had on the 07 so 1st thing I did was take it get my exhaust and window tint done. Good thing was I kept my wheels and tires from my 07.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good looking truck.... I bought mine last week. I was specifically shopping for white or red and wanted white a little bit more.... but happened to find the right deal on a red one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome notes guys! Happy to be a part of the club!

·
Registered
169 Posts
great looking truck. exactly what i wanted.almost pulled the trigger on one just like it but mine is paid for, couldnt bring myself to sign on for a payment. the pro 4x interior is awesome. welcome to the club

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome to the Club.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts