Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just picked up a slightly used 2018 Nissan Titan SV Midnight Edition. This beautiful truck only had 6k miles on her when I picked her up. I have already put on a Flowmaster 40 Series exhaust, Stubby antenna, 5% tint and have the K&N on order (Just the filter as the CAI isn't CARB certified for CA yet). Coming Mods include 33x10x12.5 Toyo Open Country R/T's on 20x10 Fuel Vandals. ~ Joe

Attachments

·
Vendor
346 Posts
Hello Joe, welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Titan, looks beautiful. Lots of very informed members on here with a wealth of information, so you've come to the right place. Be sure to reach out if there something we could do to help!

·
Registered
0 Posts
New Platinum Reserve 2018

After getting bill for 30K service on Titan XD with Cummins ($480 just for fuel filters) of $1400+, I spoke to my salesman and inquired and wound up buying a gasoline V8 loaded for a great price -- just under 43K with trade-in of XD. Will tow #4700 travel trailer and will use regular gas. Yea! No more regens as no more diesel which I really liked. Was on TitanXD forum since Sept 2017 and liked the truck a lot but the service was more than my diesel Benz by double! So, here I am looking for new friends with the gassers. Hello, all, Rick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts