Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this tip from O’ Riley it was 33.00. Pretty good deal I think. It is 4 ½” diameter x 24” long all stainless on my factory 09 exhaust. Kinda wondering if I stuck it out too far….

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Yeah its a bit to far out for me. Sticking out 1/2 inch would be perfect.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah its a bit to far out for me. Sticking out 1/2 inch would be perfect.
yep took the advise and re-did it, thanks for the honesty. now it is perfect! i'll take pics next week. that tip is huge it extentend from the 90 at the rear past the end of the exhaust by an inch or so

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
update moved it in and it looks GOOD!! sounds pretty good too at idle and slight throttle- no difference punching it.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Looks good. Exhaust is way down the line for me. I want to run dual out and dump them behind the rear wheels.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool man- that will sound good! I'm watin on exhaust too, with my 7mi drive to work, I'm sure it will rot off in 3 years

·
Registered
304 Posts
7 mile drive. Funny. Multiply that by 7 and now you'r looking at my drive to work :) Then multiply it by 2 and you'll see why I work four 10 hour days instead of five 8's, lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
7 mile drive. Funny. Multiply that by 7 and now you'r looking at my drive to work :) Then multiply it by 2 and you'll see why I work four 10 hour days instead of five 8's, lol
man I had a drive like that for years- I feel for ya brotha! I actually get home from work now and invent reasons to drive around because i wanna drive my truck more lol

·
Registered
756 Posts
update moved it in and it looks GOOD!! sounds pretty good too at idle and slight throttle- no difference punching it.
Big improvement...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts