Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put on EBC 's 3GD dimpled/ slotted rotors all around with greenstuff 7000 pads in front and 6000 in rear. Holy stopping power Batman!! The Titan stops on a dime now with the smoothest stops I've ever felt and little to no fade. Not a bad set up for $600 shipped!

·
Registered
384 Posts
How was the install? Im about to do 08 brake upgrade and not looking forward to the caliper bolts. Got my torch and breaker bar ready.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No torch needed. simple replacement, except the rear rotor/drums. They were hung on the parking brake pads. Nothing a BFH and some patience can't handle. The parking brake is virtually useless anyway. I hear good things about the '08 upgrade. Good luck!

·
Registered
384 Posts
No torch needed. simple replacement, except the rear rotor/drums. They were hung on the parking brake pads. Nothing a BFH and some patience can't handle. The parking brake is virtually useless anyway. I hear good things about the '08 upgrade. Good luck!
Sorry to differ, but w/o a torch on the front torque members you will either never get them out or break the bolts... Trust me, I know. LOL

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have rotor pro slotted and drilled rotors on my rig now, but after extensive miles im replacing with rotor pro slotted and drilled rotors with heavy duty pads all around ...cost $280 shipped to Pittsburgh from Cali. All good things about this company.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts