Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, im paul

im an ex frontier owner, i live in tyler tx, just got my new 2010 se cc 2wd titan about a month ago, i traded in my 08 frontier se kc 2wd. i've always been a nissan fan since i was a lil kid i got my first one from my dad, 84 s12 200sx turbo "rwd". i had two of them 7 240sx's, 1 g20, 69 510, 72 pickup, 80 pickup, 96 4x4 hardbody, and an 08 frontier more then half have been white lol. i used to be into drifting alot, i had an s13 240sx with a built ka-t. but after buying my frontier to tow it i quicky stopped caring about burning 3 sets of tires /drift event lol. so i sold it an got a fast 4wheeler insted, much cheaper to have fun!

so far just pulled the badges, and put a cone filter on the factory pipe, but i'll be doing an intake exhaust and atleast superchips soon. and maybe drop shackles

here's my old frontier, i miss it, but it was too small inside, and i got the titan so cheap, and after seeing how much more the titan had to offer i realized i should have got a titan first off lol.

it had a koolvue intake, dynomax exhaust, superchips, mesh grill mod, 18" nismo wheels, i dipped the console radio bezel and window switches at my shop, and some stereo stuff etc... it was fun and really quick, the superchips clamed it ran 14.72 @ 98mph

only thing that sucks on the titan is i cant close my tailgate with the 4wheeler in the back lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
hey man- welcome!! you'll like the titan, lots-o-power!! I had a few nissans myself- 78' 280Z 2+2 (1st year FI) 80' 280ZX auto(dog) and a 87' 4x4 harbody SE V6

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome to the club! Frisco, TX, here.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome to CT

·
Registered
746 Posts
Welcome to Club Titan. This site and all the members helped me a lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the club. We have a texas meet comming up in april. Hope you can make it out.
yeah, i came to the one last spring for a lil bit and met you, brutal, and a few others i was there in my white frontier. we didnt stay long, the kids wanted to go swim then we didnt make it back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Paul, welcome, I'm fairly new here myself. I grew up not far from Tyler over in the Palestine area. Still have a place in Tennessee Colony. Love my new Titan also and still have my 05 Frontier. Traded in the pathfinder to get the wife a new 2010 Maxima. So obviously we are a Nissan family. Can't wait to link up with everyone at the Texas meet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome. Austin Texas here Bud.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts