Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had my Titan since March 04 and still grin each time I slip behind the wheel. Really enjoy seeing and reading about what other owners are doing in the way of mods and improvements. I Recognize several folks here from "other" forums. Hello to all and, thanks for having me.

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome, Boone. Share the enthusiasm of your TITAN here. Lots of good info and tips.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the Club Boone we are glad you found us. We try to keep it a little more personal and laid back here than most of the other forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Make sure you add pictures to the gallery.
m4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
good to see ya comin by Boone! Pull up a stool, and let good times begin!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome, Boone, I'm glad you're here! Settle in and get to know. BTW you wouldn't happen to be "CoachBoone", that I've read on another site, would ya'? :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome boone. Do you have lights mounted in the lower air dam on the bumper?. If so I may change the way I was gonna mount mine.
You will enjoy yourself here, The moderators we have are top-notch and you will learn alot bout that there TITAN of yours. I sure know I have, and its all good info. :wink:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

FlatBlack
"Do you have lights mounted in the lower air dam on the bumper?" Yes. See the Mod section where I posted some install pictures.

majon1
"BTW you wouldn't happen to be "CoachBoone", that I've read on another site, would ya'?" No, but I am on TT also as Boone-Titan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts