Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. My name is Erica. I drive a 2005 Nissan Armada. My armada has a 6inch procomp lift, 20 inch rockstars and 35inch tires. Just recently my truck started shaking any time I hit a bump or dip. I have to brake to get the shaking to stop. My mechanic told me he's pretty sure it's the tires (i had near bald Toyo tires). he suggested changing the tires, so that's exactly what I did. Now I have 35in Mud grapplers, but the Armada still shakes. I read that maybe it could be I need some tension rods... anything else you all might think it could be? I would really appreciate your input. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
6,332 Posts
Two possibilities:
1. You need a front end alignment. It sounds like you don't have enough toe in.
2. Front shocks are worn out. Replace with some Bilstein HDs.

25" tires? What is the actual tire size, as marked on the sidewall.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I think she meant 35" tires scr38.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks

Chrisfuji: yes I did mean 35, Thank you so much. I apologize I don't understand much about lifted trucks, I just love the way they look. My mechanic did mention I do need to change the shocks. I recently also got a break change and installed upper control arms.

Thank you so much for the input scr38. I will definitely look into the Bilstein HD's!

·
Registered
15 Posts
That sounds like a nice rig is it white? by any chance?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome to Club Titan.I am from San Diego and I recommend Ladezma Muffler and Tire Shop.They can check it out and they have affordable price.They do alignment also.Where are you in San Diego.I am in Rancho Penasquitos.
They're in Chula Vista, 3031 MAIN ST
Chula Vista
California, 91911-5783
United States
619-827-1930:thumbsup-big:

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
OK Black maybe it was. I just remember seeing one that was pretty clean and nice looking in the east county area

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.