Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows everyone doing? This site is sweet! Because of the info here, I'll have one up on the service puke. I was wondering if, when you guys are changing the rear diff fluid, are you adding new limited slip fluid? The Auburn LS in my Bronco gets new juice with every fluid change per manufacturer recomendation. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome milehi, I saw your post in another area and saw you posted here, as to keep with the topic I wanted to welcome you here. About your ? If it is to be know, it will be here. :)

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
MileHi
welcome aboard man. Make sure you post your questions in the Tech Tips section that way they get answered. I cant promise they will get answered in this new members section.
M4ck

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome, MileHi. Share your 4x4 equipment experience with us. I've never owned a 4x4 before, so any advice I get is good.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Milehi said:
Hows everyone doing? This site is sweet! Because of the info here, I'll have one up on the service puke. I was wondering if, when you guys are changing the rear diff fluid, are you adding new limited slip fluid? The Auburn LS in my Bronco gets new juice with every fluid change per manufacturer recomendation. Thanks for any info.
No additives are required in the Titan differentials, front or rear. They are all open diffs.

Oh yeah.............And Welcome!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts