Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we had an 04 Armada in the shop I work at. I noticed it had a lower spoiler in the front that added a nice look to the front end. So I compared the front bumpers of my Titan and the Armada....100% the same. I called Jaimie JUST to get an idea of price. It was so rediculouos that it ships out on Monday. 22$ our price plus shipping and 2 screws and 4 bolts. If anyone has done this mod I would love to see it, if not then at that price I'll be a guinea pig . I will post some pics if there is any interest.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hey 04Crew. I have been talking to the guys at ClubArmada.com about this. Only the 4x2 Armadas have this we believe. I was wondering the exact same thing about if it would fit the Titan or not I just had not gotten around to calling anyone. Please post pics when you get it on I believe Its something I will want to do.
M4ck

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I talked to Jaimie today, he should get it within the next two days. It should be arriving to me by middle of next week.

G

·
This is how it fastens to the bumper. If you have the holes in the bottom flange of the bumper it should not be a problem to install.
(the spoiler is part 5)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I was under mine just the other day. I noticed the holes and was wondering what they were for. Now I know and I believe I will be making a call to Jamie tomorrow.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Definately like to see that when you get it bolted on...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Recieved my spoiler today...however, Jaimie only sent two screws and 4 speed clips. I find it hard to believe that this is all that holds this piece on. I will call him or stop by my dealer tommorrow to see whats up. There are no existing bolts or screws in my bumper that line up. Once I get the right stuff, I will list all parts that need to be ordered. I guess this is what happens when your the first. If I knew how to do it right, maybe I could have gotten it free for "testing" like Jetech does!!!!! hahaha

·
Registered
153 Posts
04crew said:
Recieved my spoiler today...however, Jaimie only sent two screws and 4 speed clips. I find it hard to believe that this is all that holds this piece on. I will call him or stop by my dealer tommorrow to see whats up. There are no existing bolts or screws in my bumper that line up. Once I get the right stuff, I will list all parts that need to be ordered. I guess this is what happens when your the first. If I knew how to do it right, maybe I could have gotten it free for "testing" like Jetech does!!!!! hahaha
Well? Any word? I'll have to go down to the dealer and crawl under the front of an Armada. Does anybody want pics of the Armada if they have one on the lot?

Greg

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
We got plenty of Armada owners over at Clubarmada.com I will ask them for a picture.
M4ck

·
Registered
124 Posts
I ordered one of the lower airdams back in late Dec. The dealer has recieved 4 of them and thus far every one of them have been damaged. Supposed to pick the fifth one up tonight. Will post if I get it installed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Finally got a spoiler, after five attempts, that was undamaged. Got it installed but the picture is not so good because it is dark and snowing here again. Will post more pictures in some better light tomorrow. I likes it!

The parts needed are as follows:
1 - 62822-7S000 - Spoiler
10 - 01456-00421 - Screws
10 - 01241-00671 - Nut-J (Speed clips)

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Very nice Boone, how much did it cost you, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
124 Posts
List was $38.62 for all parts combined. I got it for $30.00 +tax. Ever since I gave my parts guy a chance to match Jamie's prices on bed rails, he gives me everything for net cost. I'm not one to ask questions if you know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Its not much but I really think I like the look. I will be ordering mine in the morning. Thanks for the pictures.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Boone-Titan said:
List was $38.62 for all parts combined. I got it for $30.00 +tax. Ever since I gave my parts guy a chance to match Jamie's prices on bed rails, he gives me everything for net cost. I'm not one to ask questions if you know what I mean.
There still making money don't you worry about that. :D That's about 23% off list. There are a few online sites that sell for 30% off list, most online sites are 25% off list, and I think that's what Jamie sells for, also I think body shops and repair shops buy parts at 40% off list. But either way, that's still an awesome price from a local dealer. They usually don't budge off full list price. :D But anyway, let's see some pics when you guys get these put on. I'm thinking about doing it also. :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Here are a few more Pictures. I have to say that I like the way it makes the front end look and completes the look I was going for. Okay, done with the front end. Next stop, front end lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Really looks nice, Boone. I just went down to my dealer and ordered mine. I'm the first one that's ordered one from them. How long did it take for yours to come in (from order to receipt of the first set)?

Greg

1 - 20 of 47 Posts