Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SHIFT_Grill-Master
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all I'm designing a new grill. It looks just like the orginal but it will be chromed or powder coated. This one is cutout from paper, but I'll post some pics next week when I get them done. I'm going to mod my engine with some chrome too, but you'll have to wait. I'm not going to revel that one till it's done.
Later all, Dan.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Dan you know you might just be considered a Tease. Cant wait to see the finished product man. Keep us posted.
m4ck

·
Registered
446 Posts
Just my opinion but I think it looks kind of "bulky". My taste would be for that pattern half sized so that the diamonds and bars are about half the size you have now. Again just my opinion, I'd ask if you could mock it up but I've already gone through a Mr. Grille and now have a street scene so I've spent enough on that part of my mada:).

·
SHIFT_Grill-Master
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
new design

This design was just suppose to cover the original bars. If I went any smaller on the holes you would see the cross bars. I haven't started on the engine yet, I just thought of the idea today. It will take a week to get it done. I tried some leds in my tailpipes, but it's hard to see them. I bought some led tube lights that are suppose to glow a little more, it won't get done till it warms up again.
Later all, Dan.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts